Become A Consolution Leadership Team Coach
A Leadership Team Coach works with a Community Organization’s leadership team, focusing on the people responsible for solving challenges and addressing opportunities.
Our Coach is the team’s sounding board and facilitator as they install The Consolution Experience into their operations. The Coach supports the team as they discover how to enhance team health and build leadership capacity, increase organizational effectiveness with improved decision making and project management, and implement their vision and strategic blueprint.
- Focus on training rather than prospecting: the Coordinator is responsible for engaging new clients.
- Make key decisions: Leadership Team Coaches have sole discretion about how to deliver The Consolution Experience to their clients.
- Receive free materials: Consolution provides all materials used in The Consolution Experience.
- Develop mentor relationships: Leadership Team Coaches have the opportunity to mentor leadership team members as they implement The Consolution Experience.
- Become certified: Expand your skills with a certification in The Consolution Experience (in development).
Join our growing network! Contact Steve Lear (firstname.lastname@example.org) at The Consolution Project (952-905-4805) to learn more about becoming a member of the Consolution team.