Calling All Consolutionists!
The Consolution Project is a unique partnership network of Coordinators, Coaches/Consultants, and Contributors dedicated to helping Community Organizations become more healthy, effective, and sustainable. We exclusively serve not for profits, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Affiliates assist our partner network. These are people interested in the work of Consolution: finding constructive solutions to the challenges and opportunities facing Community Organizations.
How can you help?
Share: let’s collaborate. Put your professional skills in accounting, communications, financial planning, law, recruiting, or technology to work, helping community organizations become more healthy, effective, and sustainable.
Support: Donate! Invest in the people doing the day-to-day work of Community Organizations and their methods to impact the people they serve.
- We approach our work with passion tempered by pragmatism
- We lead with humble confidence
- We demonstrate gratitude
- We are open and honest
- We are results-oriented
- Business creates a living; Community Organizations create life. Let’s make life better!
- Joy is the freedom to be yourself 80% of the time.
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with a team.
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is more valuable to be growing than knowing.
- Helping someone to make a living is an act of generosity that has a lasting impact.
- Great communication happens when you communicate in the style the receiver prefers.
- Each of us has a responsibility to be financially secure. Know your numbers.
- Prepare for the certainty of uncertainty.
- Compensation is linked to accountability.
- “There is no such thing as something for nothing.” -Napoleon Hill