Become a Consolution Coordinator
A Consolution Coordinator is the hub of Consolution’s partner network. This pivotal role requires someone skilled at seeing the big picture and making key connections.
The Coordinator believes in our mission and communicates it effectively. An active listener and relationship builder, the Coordinator works with a Community Organization’s executive leadership—this might be the board chair and/or the organization’s top two leaders. After meeting with leaders to identify their challenges and opportunities, the Coordinator recommends a plan of action, finds the right Coach or Consultant to execute it, and gets partial funding to help pay for training.
The Coordinator also mentors team members and executive leadership and monitors training to make sure it’s producing expected results.
- work with key decision-makers to enroll organizations in The Consolution Experience
- use your experience to benefit the future of Community Organizations
- sharpen problem-solving skills by identifying challenges and opportunities and developing plans of action
- share wisdom by mentoring, inspiring, and motivating coaches and executives
- achieve satisfaction by helping Community Organizations make progress toward their goals
Join our growing network! Contact Steve Lear (email@example.com) or Marcy Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) at The Consolution Project (952-905-4805) to learn more about becoming a member of the Consolution team.