Become a Consolution Coordinator
A Consolution Coordinator is the hub of Consolution’s partner network. This pivotal role requires someone skilled at seeing the big picture and making key connections.
The Coordinator believes in our mission and communicates it effectively. An active listener and relationship builder, the Coordinator works with a Community Organization’s executive leadership—this might be the board chair and/or the organization’s top two leaders. After meeting with leaders to identify their challenges and opportunities, the Coordinator recommends plans of action, connects them with a Leadership Team Coach, and gets partial funding to pay for training (as needed).
The Coordinator also coaches executive leaders and monitors training to make sure it’s producing expected results.
- Work with key decision-makers to enroll organizations in The Consolution Experience
- Create partnerships with Leadership Team Coaches
- Use your experience to benefit the future of Community Organizations
- Sharpen problem-solving skills by identifying challenges and opportunities and developing plans of action
- Share wisdom by coaching executive leaders
- Achieve satisfaction by helping Community Organizations make progress toward their goals
Join our growing network! Contact Steve Lear (firstname.lastname@example.org) at The Consolution Project (952-905-4805) to learn more about becoming a member of the Consolution team.