Become a Consolution Contributor
Consolution Contributors are dedicated to clearing one of the toughest roadblocks organizations face: a lack of cash to improve their health, effectiveness, and sustainability.
Contributors, you are the critical link between Community Organizations seeking to enhance their operations and the coaches and consultants who can increase their effectiveness.
The key to making The Consolution Experience accessible and affordable is a network of Contributors who understand that it’s not enough to fund programs. We must also find ways to invest in an organization’s greatest resource: its people. An organization cannot achieve its mission unless it invests in the people doing the work and its methods to reach their goals.
How to Support us: Help organizations to participate in our training by funding:
- Consolution’s capital call plan – Contributors receive proposals from Consolution Coordinators requesting funds to help organizations pay part of our coaching and training costs.
- Consolution’s operating budget
- affordable training: your support allows Community Organizations to hire the Coaches and Consultants that Consolution recommends.
- increased focus: Coaches, Consultants, and Coordinators can concentrate on training rather than fundraising.
- funding choices – you can select who to fund, choosing organizations whose values and vision align with your own.
- community organization commitment – leaders are already committed to The Consolution Experience before we request funds from our Contributors. Leadership support increases the chance that your investment will produce results.
- maximum return on investment: when organizations commit to improving performance, their communication, decision making, and problem-solving improve. Teams begin to use tools and processes to measure and report progress. Measurement creates accountability, which helps Contributors see the impact of their investment—and inspires them to keep giving. Coaching and training become a path to sustainability, a win-win situation for all network partners.
Contributors, we need to step up! Let’s fund an active learning system to sustain the future of our cherished organizations and causes.